We have a date! Yay! At this stage if all goes to plan with the government and state plans to slowly ease restriction we will be able to resume some classes from Sat 13th June! Not long now and we strongly encourage you to keep positive and hopefully this end date bring some focus and motivation for getting (staying) fit for return to normal!
5 rounds for MAX REPS:
Max reps bodyweight benchpress
Max reps Pull-ups- kipping or butterfly
Keep accountable with your time so loosely do a round every 5mins.
– Beginner: <100 reps
– Intermediate: 125-225 reps
– Advanced: 250-350 reps
– Elite: 400+ reps
1) If you can do 10+ strict pull-ups in a row then do it strict!
2) Scale pull-ups to ring pulls or use bands for assistance
3) Scale to 75% or 50% body weight for the bench press
4) MAX REPS means doing as many reps as you can until failure. If you rack the bar, or jump off the pull-up bar this means you are done for that round.
2) 7min AMRAP
10 KB Swings 32/24kg
20 Double Unders (40 singles)
a) 10mins working on Ring Muscle Up Transitions, practice
and dip out motions
10min EMOM Ring Muscle Up
b) 7min AMRAP
5 Strict HSPU
10 Leg Raises